The first weekly promotion at 32 Red Bingo this month is the delicious Banana Split Giveaway which is worth £3960. Between now and Friday you can play the special Banana Split games to win extra BBz. If you’re a Full House winner in a Banana Split game you will win an extra £4BBz and earn your Nabors £1BBz each. All prizes are instantly credited to accounts so you won’t be waiting long for your prizes to come through.
32 Red Bingo never puts on a promotion without giving you a little information on the theme so here’s some fruit facts for you….
• Last year there were more than 300 banana-related accidents in Britain, most involving people slipping on skins.
• Eating two bananas provides enough energy to see you through a strenuous 90-minute gym workout.
• In the West, only Germans eat more bananas than we do.
• A total of 35,000 bananas were eaten by players, linesmen and ball boys and girls at this year's Wimbledon.
• Banana fans include Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tim Henman, Julia Roberts and Manchester United, who eat banana and jam sandwiches before games.
The Monthly Megapot £1500 game is scheduled in for 27th August and will take place in the Friendship Lounge. The Full House prize is £1000, two lines is £300 and 1 line is £200. You can win tickets into the Monthly Megapot game by performing the following tasks between now and 22nd August. Every time you deposit £20 you will get 1ticket and there’s another ticket when you spend £20 on bingo. Every 10 chat games you win in the Friendship Lounge, Sunshine Square, Harmony Hall or Rainbow Reloaded will also get you a ticket as will every 20 PJP bingo games played in those rooms. So start collecting those tickets now to ensure you don’t miss out on the big game on 27th August.
32Red Bingo is the place to play your favourite online bingo games this month. If you’ve got a knack for some quality online bingo games, then look...
Start earning cards now If you like to play free bingo no deposit, then definitely investigate the £1500 Monthly Megapot at 32 Red...
Make a date in your diary, stick a note in your phone, or write in your little black book – Saturday, June 29 is the night your...