December and New Year Promotions at Jacks Live Bingo

By Becky Mosley - December 24 2009

It’s ‘Happy Days’ at Jacks Live Bingo with 50% Cash Match available on your daily deposits from £10 to £150 when you deposit anytime between 9am and Midnight. So whatever you spend you will get another 50% on top and another few bingo games to boot!

‘Everyone’s a Winner’ is one of the newer promotion at Jacks Live Bingo where the aim of the game is to score a bingo in between 41 and 45 calls. Every player who has tickets for that game will win twice the amount they staked so any Full House called within 41-45 balls will mean that literally everyone’s a winner!

Jacks Live Bingo never close their doors for business and have a spectacular running between 5pm and 11pm on Christmas Day. So whilst you’re sat trying to digest your Xmas dinner in front of old TV programmes you’ve seen a thousand times you could pop onto the web and join KK and Paul for lots of festive fun and games and what’s more it’s all 100% live!

The line up;

5pm – Penny Bingo and Xmas Pictionary
6pm – Xmas Team Bingo (A-F Snowmen, G-L Reindeers, M-R Carol Singers, S-Z Elfs)
7pm – Xmas Don’t Forget the Lyrics
8pm – £50 Houses/Deposit Draw
9pm – £25 Equalizer Hour/Deposit Draw/Game Support of Year Announced 8.45pm
10pm – £100 Houses/Presenter of Year Announced at 9.30pm

If you find yourself stuck at home on New Years Eve don’t worry from 10pm onwards Jacks Live Bingo have a big money special to see the New Year in. Tickets are just 10p and there’s £2010 worth of prizes up for grabs!

The Super Shared Jackpot will continue into 2010 and is currently standing at £10,000. Every Monday the number of calls is increased by one until it hits 38 calls. When the jackpot is won the winner will win a 25% share of the jackpot (£2500) and the remaining players in the game will share out the remaining 75% (£7500) of the jackpot. If you fancy joining in do so soon as once the jackpot is one a whole new jackpot game will be introduced in it’s place.

There’s loads on at Jacks Live Bingo over the Christmas period and well into the New Year so pay them a visit and take advantage of their great online bingo line up while you still can!

Jacks Live Bingo
Jacks Live Bingo – Play Now




Comments are closed.

Categories

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

  • Competitions at Jacks Live Bingo

    Jacks Live Bingo like to keep their players happy with an extensive selection of games and regular promos and this week we've got some cracking...

  • Jacks Live Bingo Orgasmic October

    Jacks Live Bingo will be bringing back their popular 'Happy Days' promotion between 1st and 31st October. If you've not taken part in a 'Happy Days'...