Bingo has been a beloved game for generations and now with its popularity ever-growing online, it’s always handy to refresh on some top bingo tips. With the evolution of an online community continuing to rise like nothing seen ever before in bingo halls, there’s a whole wealth of tips that have naturally evolved along with it. Here’s our round-up of the essential do’s and don’ts of online bingo, to remember.
- Do take a break! Playing too often for too long will run down your alertness and up the chances of you making a mistake. Grab a cup of tea and a biscuit if you’re sitting down for a set of games and remember to relax and enjoy it.
- Do stay friendly. Unlike many online communities, the bingo community is one that’s known to be overwhelmingly friendly and helpful. Don’t be the one to ruin it all, stay friendly in the chat and connect with other users in ways that keep the game fun for all.
- Do learn the bingo lingo. Terminology comes along with any game, but with bingo it’s inherently essential. No one wants to be sat not knowing what’s going on, so know your two fat ladies from your two little ducks.
- Don’t be a sore loser or a gloating winner. No one likes a show off, so keep things polite when it comes to winning and losing. After all, everyone’s in it to have fun and it’s a game that can be most rewarding in its social form. So, lighten up and take the losses as well as the wins.
- Don’t break the bank. Bingo will only stay fun so long as you’re playing within your means, so don’t break the bank by overspending. You can use bingo to earn that little bit of extra cash or maybe even win big, but play smart and stay aware of how much you’re putting into the game each week.
- Don’t get carried away. We all know that playing multiple cards means that you’re going to up your chances, sometimes drastically, but don’t forget to stay on track and keep up to date with your numbers.